Reimagine Your Commute!
Solano Transportation Authority (STA) is seeking public input on proposed service improvements to the current SolanoExpress intercity bus system. Our goal is to provide first class transit service to the residents of Solano County. This means ensuring frequent, reliable, efficient, affordable and convenient bus service to our riders.
STA and SolanoExpress will hold three workshops to:
- Explain the findings of the recent Transit Corridor Study
- Show the approach we are taking to propose changes to improve SolanoExpress
- Ask for your feedback
The vision of the proposed service change is:
- Streamlined intercity bus service requiring fewer transfers
- Improved connections between college campuses and employers
- Faster, more frequent and reliable service
- New stops adjacent to destinations where you want to go, and other facility improvements
- Increased ridership
The three initial workshops were held on the following dates:
October 28, 2015 6-8 pm
Vallejo City Council Chamber
555 Santa Clara St, Vallejo
October 29, 2015 6-8 pm
Fairfield Community Center
Lakeside Room C
1000 Kentucky St, Fairfield
November 5, 2015 6-8 pm
Ulatis Community Center, Rm D
1000 Ulatis Drive, Vacaville
Check back for future steps in the process of bringing Solano County residents an improved SolanoExpress intercity bus service!
Please provide your input on our online form. You can share what you like/don't like about the service, and what improvements you would like to see. We appreciate your anonymous feedback, but will keep in touch with you if you choose to provide your contact info.
Background information is available:
For further information: SolanoExpress@sta.ca.gov, 707-424-6075