Solano County Veterans can access Veterans Affairs and Medical facilities within Solano County and several locations in Contra Costa by participating in STA’s Medical Trip Concierge (GoGo) Service or the Solano County Intercity Taxi Card (ITX) Program.
• Both programs are 60% subsidized (80% if Low Income qualified)
• No age restrictions
• No ADA eligibility requirements
• Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles available*
*Participation in the ITX program required for wheelchair accessible rides and access to Travis AFB Outpatient Clinic.
Included locations outside of Solano County include:
• Martinez VA Clinic at 150 Muir Rd., Martinez, CA
• Med Evals (QTR Assessment Center) at 2280 Diamond Blvd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA
• The Hume Center at 1333 Willow Pass Rd., Concord, CA
Must provide proof of Veterans status by one of the following:
• Military ID
• VA Disability Rating
Contact the Solano Mobility Call Center (800) 535-6883 For More Information and to register.