Please join us at the upcoming Transportation Forum for Neighborhoods and Communities of Vallejo scheduled on Tuesday, July 30. This forum will be held at the Norman King Community Center from 4pm -7pm; registration begins at 3:30 p.m. Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
The Forum will be followed by community outreach and a second Forum in the fall of 2019. At the second Forum projects to address transportation challenges will be presented for the public to vote on to prioritize funding. The Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) has designated funding for transportation projects in Vallejo identified through this process. In addition, a Vallejo Community Based Transportation Plan (CBTP) will be prepared to address further improvements.
We encourage you to join us as we work to improve mobility for Vallejo residents
- Attend the Vallejo Forum
- Share your input now. Complete the online survey in English or Spanish by clicking here
- If you work with residents in communities of concern and are familiar with their transportation challenges, visit www.solanomobility.org and complete the service provider survey
- Encourage others to complete a survey and/or attend the Transportation Forum
- Request surveys in quantity or a speaker to come to your organization’s meeting or event
- Let us know if there are individuals or organizations who we should be sure to invite
We look forward to your participation. To RSVP or if you have any questions or comments, please contact the Solano Mobility Call Center at (800) 535-6883, see enclosed flyer or contact Debbie McQuilkin at email@example.com.